A discuss about training project and curriculum system of national traditional sport specialty in pePor: Huilin Wang, Jinnian Zhang, Wei Yan e Zhiming Tian.
National Traditional Sport Specialty has played an important role and has had important position in Physical Education of colleges and universities in China. Founding National Traditional Sport Specialty about Project of Train and Curriculum System have great meaning for requirement of talent to adapt modern National Traditional Sport Specialty. The purpose is to found National Traditional Sport Specialty about training project and curriculum system. Meantime the paper expatiate some condition factors and main measures for carrying out it, and make it answer for reformation of education.
The documents and the logic analyses are used as main methods in the paper.
- The training aim of National Traditional Sport Specialty in PE.
National Traditional Sport Specialty in PE is a teaching format with the purpose of entertainment and healthy, and the important assistant measures of athletics perform. So, The training aim can be fixed on a specialty and many skills, that is to say, to master knowledge and skill of martial art, and meantime to know the knowledge and the skills of traditional preserve ones health and folk-custom sport events. The training target should be to educate the students with knowledge and skills of martial art, traditional preserve one’s health and the folk-custom sport events, which be used in teaching of PE, training and researching and healthy guidance.
- Project of curriculum system of National Traditional Sport Specialty
To analyse the shortcomings of curriculum system of National Traditional Sport Specialty by the theory of need about sport development in the future and human’s persistence development, to combine the particularity of National Traditional Sport Specialty, and to use the optimized theory of system framework, the new structure of National Traditional Sport Specialty in high education be explored in the paper. We divided the curriculum into four parts
according to their different degree of importance, which is core curriculum, passive curriculum, and elective course, which make up the whole curriculum system.
- Main measures for carrying out the project of curriculum
Discussion / Conclusions
Person with rich knowledge of special subject, traditional culture and industry is needed in National Traditional Sport Specialty. We should try our best to carry out the aim of making curriculum more scientific and systemic in theory and practices.
- Wang Huilin, 1999. Journal of Beijing University of Physical Education. Some Suggestions to Setup National Traditional Sport Specialty in National Universities and Colleges. 1999(2):36
- Wang Huilin, 1999. Journal of Beijing University of Physical Education. Discuss on theStatus of National Traditional Sport in the Development of Sport Development in China. 1999(6): 31
- Wu Weiming.2000. Journal of Zhejiang Normal University. Reformation and Direction of Development of Physical Education Specialty in high education 2000（2）：94
- Yang Ming. 2000. Journal of Luoyang Normal Institute. Exploration of National Traditional Sport Specialty2000（2）：71